Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stop Global Warming?? Hahah!



I went fr a window shopping with my junior Ema when I came across this cool t-shirt at Padini’s men section. So it’s fr him then. I think the printed T is sooooo cool and cute at the same time. Even though the green color might be very distinctive…

Stated there big and wide – STOP Global Warming, We Need Ice For the Party

I drew a smile across my face when it was 70% offered! So I got this cool Tshirt fr only 15.90! ……………………….until………………….

There’s something wrong abt the statement!

Knowing my bf has no idea abt GHG and Global Climate Change, I think its okay to gv him this T shirt. But then again, I dun wanna embarrass him infront of the crowd u wanna know why?

1) My bf didn’t study environmental science or agriculture science or wuteva life science field u name it. He only knows fibre optics (I dunno wth is tat anyway )

2) I am on the life science area and I knew that THE PROCESS OF MAKING ICE ITSELF CONTRIBUTES TO THE GLOBAL WARMING…hahahh! DUUUHHHH ~

No comments:

Post a Comment