Saturday, March 20, 2010

10 years later....

Why isit that everytime I update my thesis , its like killing me? Isn’t thesis supposed to be our area of expertise when it comes to choosing what kind of area you’re interested in doing research on to?? Argh. I’m lost. Wonder what I’m going to tell my children when they saw my dust-covered-half eaten by book mites-smelly-and-filthy-yet-freakin’-thick-thesis in our basement. “mum, check out, what’s this?” its written on the first page ~ For my mom and dad thanx for your love, support and acknowledgment.

First, my mum and dad haven’t had any idea what her daughter had been through in finishing her thesis. Second, thanx fr the cash dad. It helped

I would tell my little girl….

Future me : “look, Ana ( I hvnt decided with the name yet), wanna know something? Mommy did a data research on cattle sire called Stud Brahman”

Ana : what is a sire mom?

Future me : cattle’s daddy. (I will laugh). Like, a male cattle? Big, old? Strong?

Ana : what did they do?

Future me : They’re genetically fantastic, where they produce powerful babies , in term of heavier growth rate and wean faster than any other baby cattle. Help the industry towards better production, and self sufficiency.

Ana : silent.

Future me : silent.

Ana : is Daddy a powerful sire?

Future me : errrmmm…


p/s : sayang, joking! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment