Monday, March 8, 2010

Summer season in Sbh??

I don’t wanna sound annoying (fr putting this up on my blog) or unthankful (fr putting this up after rainy season ended coz I babbled day and night about wanting to see the Sun and hang my clothes etc etc) or disgrace (fr putting this up realizing the ‘after world’ is much more hotter than this) but hey…I’m burning here in Sabah. Its been a month and a half since the last drop of rain kissed the ground.
One of my friend said she now looks like Jessica Alba, u know, the color of skin which is not so white and not even that tanned. i wonder what color Jessica will be if she’s here now… Oprah Winfrey? I pouted my mouth and replied her..’ah, Nicole Kidman shud be here ..she’s waaaayyy too white..” =P

Gosh… it’s nt abt skin, sunblocks are on shelves everywhere (though the price suddenly fluctuated last 3 days…whteva~) . It’s abt this dry and hot air blowing into my room when I just got back from class, tired, sweating like a pig and forgotten to pick up some ice cold canned drinks on my way back. Life is easy in California, you can just strip off in the middle of a crowd. But nt here, my typical-village-girl-roomate wud stare at me like I just gotten my head bald if im wearing only my towel walking inside ‘our’ room.
Aaaahhh….rain….rainnnnn…..i need yoouuu….

p/s: they said frogs calls out rain…bullshit. One stewpid frog inside a drain near my block was squawking like hell fr 2 weeks. (is it called squawking? haha). No rain still. But he went silent the third week. Maybe a snake nearby eavesdropped his voice and ate him. R.I.P froggy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment