Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bus

I waited for 40 mins for the campus bus to come tis morning. I always hate two facts. 1st, how I wish I have a car to drive around campus. 2nd I wish I have a car to drive around campus and don’t hv to ride the bus anymore. For that, I always hate another two facts. 1st , I hate not to be able to sit when the bus is full. 2nd, again, not be able to sit when the bus is freaaakkkinn’ full with a picture of me holding thick textbook (thank god my illegally copied Animal Disease textbook was compiled to A5 version courtesy of my friend &^$3@ (name censored), hahaha, so I suffered less, it was lighter..by 1 kilo?)

So its tis mrning everybody cramped onto the bus like bacteria invading RBC, though campus buses have two entrances, ppl always forget that the back door is for exit and the front door is, obviously, for entrance. So when this simple rule is not followed, chaos happens. How I wished we obey the rules… how I wished the two entrances bus was not even invented ~

No comments:

Post a Comment